- Payment Policy
The booking is confirmed upon receipt of a reservation order. Full payment must be made 30 days prior to the arrival of guests.
The bookings which are not paid for 30 days prior to arrival or on the stipulated due date will be treated as No-shows and rooms will be released for sale and relevant cancellation charges will be levied.
For reservations made between 19th December and 10th January (both days inclusive), full payment must be made 60 days prior to the arrival of guests.
To confirm full bungalow reservations, a non refundable deposit of 50% is required and balance must be paid 60 days prior to arrival of guests.
- Prices include;
– 3 course Lunch
– Afternoon tea or coffee
– Pre-dinner cocktails
– A selection of international wines and spirits (excluding premium wine and champagne)
– 4 course gourmet Dinner
– Phone calls within Sri Lanka
– Bungalow amenities including WiFi
– Exclusive access to the factory and the bungalow which was Sir Thomas Lipton’s residence from 1890 to 1910
– All taxes and service charge
- Child Policy
No children under 3 years of age allowed
– 00 to 02 years – not accommodated
– 03-05 years – FOC
– 06-11 years – USD 100 nett per child per night
– 12 years and above is considered as an adult and will be charged at the single occupancy rate (50% off the room rates)
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival will result in a 100% cancellation fee
- Minimum Stay Policy
– A minimum stay of 2 nights is required during the peak period
– Peak Period – 19th December 2016 to 10th January 2017 (Christmas & New Year)
– Peak Supplement – 10% supplement of the room rate
- 50% of the room rate for single occupancy
- All bedrooms are with king size beds
- Extra beds are pull out beds which are available only in Rev. Walter Senior and Sir Thomas Lipton suites
- We are unable to provide drivers accommodation
- High Tea will be served at Sir Thomas Lipton’s bungalow in Dambatenne. Please note, this should be prebooked at least 24 hours prior.